ETC Ion Control Console
The ETC Ion Console is a POA item- Please Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for your pricing quote. Please note that the inclusion of this item in a completed order via our webstore constitutes a pricing inquiry only- we will then contact you with a direct quote from our sales staff. This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
With the ease, power and operational style of Eos in a small, affordable package Ion packs a punch.
Elegant, highly intuitive and simple to use, the ETC Ion will satisfy the needs of beginners and pros alike. But you don't need a PhD in Ion to use it! Start with the everyday (channel 5 at full) and let the full potential of Ion; like the powerful effects package, marking and timing functions; unfold with your experience. And it's an easy step from Ion to Eos, so the knowledge gained will work for you professionally for years to come.
The ETC Ion sports a generous programming keypad, dedicated encoders for non-intensity parameter control, a grand master and blackout button, as well as a master split fader. For more hands on control, the ETC Ion hosts up to six USB fader wings; the 1x20, 2x10 and 2x20 - for a total of 240 additional sub masters with paging controls. The desk can support one or two external high-resolution DVI monitors, which can also be touch screens.
The ETC Ion Control Console is available in three basic configurations;1024, 1536, 2048, 2560 or 3072 outputs. Each of these versions supports channel numbering from 1 to 10,000. A networked Ion system can support four discrete control inputs, including a combination of Ion desks, Ion Remote Processor Units - for synchronized backup or stand-alone lighting applications, Net3 Remote Video Interfaces or PC's running the Eos Client Software. Remote control is also provided with the Net3 Radio Focus Remote.
Use the ETC Ion in a stand-alone system or as a remote programming station for an Eos system. When Ion is used as a client in an Eos system, it supports the full output of that host Eos system.
- The Small Details -
* Available in 1024, 1536, 2048, 2560 or 3072 output configurations
* Dedicated master playback fader pair
* Dedicated grand master and blackout switch
* 999 cue lists
* 200 active playbacks
* 300 sub masters
* 4 x 1000 palettes (Intensity, Focus, Color, Beam)
* 1000 presets, effects and macros
* 4 page able encoders * Channel summary or table views, user configurable in live/blind
* Blind spreadsheet views
* Offline programming on PC (Vista or XP) and native on Macintosh (OS X Power PC or Intel)
* Data import from ETC Ion Obsession, Express/ion, Emphasis and Strand Show files via ASCII
* Show file compatibility with Eos and Element
* Client/server networking and synchronized backup
* Supports up to two high-resolution DVI monitors
* Integral LCD for soft keys and non-intensity parameter control
* 2 x DMX512 outputs, RDM ready
* ETCNet2 and Net3 native
* Hard disk memory and USB compatible external storage
* MIDI In/Out (additional time code functions via external gateways)
* Contact Closure Triggers
* 5 multipurpose USB bus (pointing devices, printer, mouse, keyboard, touch screens, flash drives)
* Audio In/Out
* Phone remote control
Ion Models Available:
Ion 1000 - 1024 outputs
Ion 1500 - 1536 outputs
Ion 2000 - 2048 outputs
Ion 2500 - 2560 outputs
Ion 3000 - 3072 outputs
We've listed the most popular versions here, but if you are looking for a price for an unlisted model please contact us directly at: email@example.com to obtain a price for that specific Ion Console.